top of page

Varimesosilviou Group

Public·36 members

Saski Baskonia v Bayern Munich live free 30/01/2024

7 hours ago — Soccer prediction and preview for Bayern Munich - Saski Baskonia on (30/01/2024). Soccer prediction, user predictions, odds, livestreams, ...

Baskonia Vitoria-Gasteiz The official EuroLeague page for Baskonia Vitoria-Gasteiz. Click to purchase tickets and merchandise, check out the team profile, players, stats, roster and ... Fergie's emotional farewell (2013) Media playback is not supported on this device Ferguson says emotional farewellThe greatest manager of all time?Sir Alex Ferguson's last game as Manchester United manager at Old Trafford ended with an emotional farewell speech - and there was hardly a dry eye in the house. During his 26-year tenure at Old Trafford, the Scot won 38 trophies. And it was only right he signed off with another Premier League winners' medal, as United lifted the trophy after that final home match against Swansea in May 2013 - a game fittingly won by a Rio Ferdinand goal in 'Fergie time'. Ings is furious after being denied a penalty. GOAL! Liverpool 2-0 Southampton (Henderson). Liverpool have a second, and surely the win, now! Firmino is again the provider, picking up a long ball and cutting back to Henderson, who makes no mistake to get another goal! 72’ - GOAL! Liverpool 3-0 Southampton (Salah). I wouldn't say it was a relief," he says, dismissing the notion his sacking might have brought solace after nine months of struggle, "because still now it is painful for me if they lose. I left my heart there. For me, it's really important people know I still care about the club, because I do. The whole time I've been living here - during my time with Huddersfield and especially after - people are so friendly. Fifth-placed Roma, suffering from the inconsistency which has dogged them over the last few seasons, had lost their last three league games while Lecce had won theirs, but they made surprisingly light work of the visitors. Mkhitaryan set up the first goal in the 13th minute when he laid the ball off for Cengiz Under to burst through the Rome defence and comfortably beat Mauro Vigorito. And what he clearly wants most, like Guardiola, is intensity and energy in every moment and action. He delivered the mantra in his match notes as he wrote: "In my mind, energy is everything. In life, in football and in sports. It was what he got from Arsenal for the first 30 minutes as they ran all over dishevelled Chelsea, Arteta conducting from the margins, his demands reflected in the work-rate of goalscorer Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang as he chased back to tackle near his own penalty area to a standing ovation. We're delighted - Louie is a local person and his family are all Villa fans, as is Louie," added Harrison, who joined Aston Villa in September 2019 having held a similar position at West Brom. He is still a very young man but as he's developed, he's always been one player that you always recognise as having outstanding attributes. He's got a fantastic mentality. He's desperate to do well for this football club. This is today's edition of Corriere dello Sport. The newspaper could not immediately be reached for comment. Italian football has been plagued by racism and Lukaku himself was a victim when the Belgium forward was insulted with monkey chants when he went to take a penalty for Inter Milan during a Serie A match at Cagliari. Arsenal defender David Luiz has agreed a new one-year contract with the club. Defenders Pablo Mari and Cedric Soares will also join the Gunners permanently at the end of their loan deals, from Flamengo and Southampton respectively. Meanwhile, midfielder Dani Ceballos has extended his loan deal from Real Madrid until the end of this season. I am really happy that we will have these players in our squad for the future," said the Premier League club's technical director Edu. Saski Baskonia vs AS Monaco Basket live 09.01.2024 Li Jan 8, 2024 — Baskonia - AS Monaco Basket in Euroleague | Basketball predictions, last results. Live in bookmakers and broadcasters. Will Wigan become the latest side to fall to this in form Millwall side? The hosts have seen some good results in recent weeks, including Saturday’s 1-0 victory at playoff-chasing Swansea. Suddenly, Millwall are no longer hanging around the bottom three. They’re away from danger, but the same can’t be said for the visitors. Wilder's response that day was pretty brutal: "If he wants to play for the top teams, and if he wants to play for England, then he needs to do better, he needs to concentrate more. I am not going to put my arms around him, simply he needs to do better. When asked by BBC Sport on Tuesday if that moment helped Henderson grow into the player he is now, Wilder said: "To chuck one in against Liverpool live on TV and come on as he has says a lot about his character. Relegated Bournemouth have accepted a £40m bid from Manchester City for defender Nathan Ake. It is understood there is an additional £1m in add-ons as part of the deal. Netherlands international Ake, 25, joined Bournemouth in 2017 for a club record fee and has made 121 appearances for the Cherries. Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola has been targeting at least one centre-back to bolster his squad next season and Ake has been a target for a while. However, it’s clear that something has changed at Man City. They have won just 12 of their 18 league games this season and have failed to win three of their last seven. This includes dismal defeats against both Liverpool and Manchester United, as well as a disappointing draw at Newcastle at the end of November. Celtic have been fined 16,000 euros (£13,375) by Uefa for "setting off fireworks" during last month's Europa League win over Lazio. The governing body have also handed out fines of 2,500 and 6,750 euros to the Serie A club for pyrotechnics and "throwing of objects", respectively. The Scottish champions won the match in Rome 2-1 and will play Copenhagen in the last 32 of the competition. Lazio were eliminated at the group stage after finishing third in Group E. In both matches they didn’t score, but they recovered to beat Bologna 2-0 in their first Serie A match. Lecce on the other hand seem primed for relegation after 4-1 loss to AC Milan – their third straight loss in the league. Juventus have played a game more than second placed Lazio. With a four-point lead, they will want to take advantage of playing one of the weakest sides in the league. Bayern vs Baskonia Prediction 30 January 2024 8 hours ago — against their rivals, Saski Baskonia. Get a Reliable Basketball Prediction and Picks Based on Statistics Data for Free at Scores24.live! Pukki (Norwich) R. Sterling (Manchester City) 7 D. Calvert-Lewin (Everton) 10 C. Wood (Burnley) 8 Gabriel Jesus (Manchester City) 9 9 Roberto Firmino (Liverpool) 8 Richarlison (Everton) A. LONDON, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Liverpool continued their breathless march to a first English title in 30 years, easing to a 2-0 victory at West Ham United on Wednesday to move 19 points clear at the Premier League summit. Video - Watch Mbappe score incredible solo goal against Lyon00:37 RETRO CORNER Fine, fine. You never really need an excuse to watch this video, but since we mentioned Ronaldo just a moment ago, we’ve got one anyway. Here’s the goals from that single season at Barcelona, in which he went through the defences of La Liga with all the futuristic, merciless destruction of a Terminator. The clash between the league-leading Sydney FC and Western Sydney Wanderers had been scheduled to be held at Kograh Oval on Saturday evening. Football Federation Australia (FFA) officials, however, postponed the match after an inspection of the venue earlier on Saturday and in consultation with the clubs and broadcasters. Big odds on goals for this match. This team have met in a game from cup a couple of weeks ago and it ended with 4-1 for Tambov. Both teams are fighting for avoiding relegation, having the same number of points. They are one point behind the first place safe, so if this game will end in a draw will not help them at all. I think both will try to win this match and could be an open game. If one of them manage to score fast, the bet could be easily won and for these great odds it is worth a shot. However, Lennon was adamant that the Scotland international will be remaining at the club this month. At the minute we have Odsonne [Edouard] and obviously [Leigh] Griffiths, and he is looking good," said Lennon. He's had a good Dubai trip and he's trained well again this week. So maybe not. We'll see how things go over the next few weeks. I can't comment on speculation surrounding any player, really. Sports events have been banned in three regions of Italy -- Lombardy, Veneto and Emilia Romagna -- plus two provinces although top-flight soccer matches can go ahead behind closed doors, an option which the Serie A league has preferred not to use. IOC confident of Tokyo Games 'success' despite coronavirus Football news LIVE - Wanyama leaves Spurs for Montreal plus new contract for Holgate The Piedmont region where Turin is located was exempted from the ban on Sunday and Juventus immediately said the game would go ahead with spectators, although those from Lombardy, Veneto and Emilia Romagna would be barred under the government ruling. Olympiakos are looking to become the first side to eliminate English opposition in back-to-back knockout rounds in a single season in major European competition since Bayern Munich beat Arsenal (last 16) and Manchester United (quarter-final) in the 2013-14 Champions League. Heading into the last 16 of this season's Europa League, only Basel (six) have won more matches in the competition than Wolves (five), while no side has netted more goals than the English side (17 - level with Sporting Braga). Basketball, Germany: Bayern live scores, results, fixtures Bayern scores service is real-time, updating live. Upcoming matches: 30.01. Bayern v Saski Baskonia, 01.02. Bayern v Olympiacos Piraeus, 05.02. Bayern v ... Former Chelsea and England goalkeeper Rob Green said VAR was "clearly not right" on BBC Radio 5 Live, while ex-Tottenham midfielder Andy Reid added it was "just ridiculous". How could that goal be disallowed?" said Reid. Something needs to be done about it because I'm sick of talking about it and listening to it. How you reacted on social media: Scott Smith: I'm a Birmingham City fan and even I think that VAR decision against Aston Villa was harsh. But leaving aside the stats, De Bruyne's fleetness of foot, exquisite vision, and sheer brilliance of brain make him a delight to watch - and he's a delight to watch even in a side who aren't always. Remember that performance against Real Madrid? He didn't just set up Gabriel Jesus for the equaliser, he also held his nerve to slot home a penalty to secure the win. Vardy: I often attack coaches who can't improve talented players but I am quite prepared to acknowledge those that can. Brendan Rodgers is, in my view, one of those coaches. The transformation in the performances of Jamie Vardy at Leicester City has been quite extraordinary. The centre-forward is no longer just a finisher. His all-round contribution to his team's performances are almost unrecognisable from the season when they won the title - but it has not affected his goal tally. Three Portsmouth players, James Bolton, Andy Cannon and Sean Raggett, have tested positive for coronavirus. The League One side said the trio are all self-isolating and the club has notified Public Health England. All players and first-team staff were tested earlier in the week and the club said they are still awaiting around half of the results of the tests. All three players were in good spirits and perfectly calm," Portsmouth chief executive Mark Catlin said. Sergio Ramos scored the only goal for a second consecutive game as Real Madrid beat Athletic Bilbao to go seven points clear at the top of La Liga. Ramos slammed home a penalty - just as he did on Thursday against Getafe - after Dani Garcia fouled Marcelo in a decision given by VAR. He has scored five goals in seven matches - all wins - since the restart. Defending champions Barcelona visit Villarreal at 21:00 BST looking to bring the gap back to four points. Australia women football league, Adelaide will play against Perth Women. Adelaide united sit on 9th spot and lost their last 6 matches and they are in awful shape right now, so they will be motivated to win this match. In contrast, Perth sit on 8th spot on the table with 5 defeats and a draw so far. they play very bad too, so this will be hard match. I think hosts will be able to win this match. They have home advantage and they will be more motivated. So I think they will be able to win this match too. As you would expect, this poor form carries over to their time on the road too. They have lost five of their last seven league away days and they kept just four clean sheets in their 19 away games in 2019. Paper Round’s view: If the season is not restarted in the coming months then it would likely be impossible to actually complete it in time for next season. Liverpool will of course be most concerned that they do not miss out on recognition for being almost certain champions at this point, but relegation-threatened sides might be wondering if it could help them retain their Premier League places. Both teams are going to face a tough battle for relegation but my advantage goes here to Kapfenberg as they have more experience in matches like this. Kapfenberg lost a few players during this break but also and brought it a few very good ones. Dornbirn on the other hand will also have troubles today as they are going to be without two of their best players plus their GK is doubtful for today. I don't expect an easy battle but for sure that I give advantage to Kapfenberg. We are going to see some very open minded football I which I hope Kapfenberg will take the advantage [[FREE<]] Baskonia vs Monaco live free 9 January 2024 1 day ago — You can watch the game's live broadcast on and read the text broadcast on fscore.in. To avoid missing the duel between the teams Monaco - Saski ... La Blaugrana got knocked off top spot after goals from the unlikely duo of Vinicius Junior and Mariano Diaz. They now trail Real by a point. Meanwhile, La Real arrive at the Camp Nou on the back of a third consecutive league win, a 1-0 home triumph over Valladolid. It places Sociedad sixth in the table, three points off third spot with a game in hand. Mallorca vs Sevilla predictions for this Saturday’s lunchtime La Liga clash at Son Moix. Can Sevilla get their title challenge back on track in Palma after a surprise home defeat to Villarreal last weekend? Read on for all our free La Liga predictions and betting tips. Augsburg will host Borussia Dortmund for this fixture of the league. Of course, the visitors are favorites in this game. Borussia are more ambitious team in this league. I think, they will try to make a positive result. Nevertheless, this will not be an easy task. Also, we have Augsburg who's is very average team in this season. The hosts have less potential in attack. I expect, they will pay attention on their defense. In any case, the hosts will try to capitalize advantage on their pitch. Augsburg is better team at home. They have three consecutive victories. I think, the hosts will try to provide a strong resistance. My pick - draw. As discussed recently, this season has become more important than most would have expected, with Chelsea adjusting to life without Hazard and with a transfer ban better than expected. It’s imperative now they can hold off the teams below them and ssecure Champions League football next season. That will allow Lampard to attract a higher calibre of player when he gets his first summer window to try and make the signings he wants. Despite Law's heroics United were struggling for form. He scored a hat-trick against Leicester City, but United still lost. But he scored another hat-trick in the FA Cup as they routed Huddersfield 5-0 and went on to reach the final, against Leicester. This time the Red Devils got their revenge - Law scoring the opening goal as they lifted the cup at Wembley. Denis Law spent 11 seasons with Manchester United, winning the league twiceLaw would have the distinction that year of playing three times at Wembley, for three different teams.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page