top of page

Varimesosilviou Group

Public·36 members

[SPORT>>>] Nottm Forest vs. Arsenal live online 30 January 2024

Aug 12, 2023 — The 2023/24 Premier League season kicks off this weekend with title hopefuls Arsenal hosting Nottingham Forest on August 12 — here's the ...

They did. From similar range, Rodriguez's side-foot volley came down from the underside of the bar and bounced away off the goalline, replays clearly showing the ball had not crossed. Aubameyang return fails to inspire GunnersAubameyang served a three-game ban after being sent off against Crystal Palace, returning to meet a Clarets side against whom he had scored seven in his past four matches. He was involved in the Gunners' bright start, crossing for Alexandre Lacazette, who failed to hit the target with a header, then shooting horribly wide when set free by Luiz's long ball. Napoli are coming off back to back 2-1 defeats at home, having lost by that scoreline in 60% of their league defeats. All of their losses this season in Serie A have come by a single goal, while Inter have won 2-1 on the road on three occasions. We see Conte’s men claiming another 2-1 victory here. Sevilla have been scoring goals easily in the last league games with 13 goals in the last 6 and at home they have scored at least 2 goals in 4 of the last 5 matches. However, in the last 4 league games they also conceded a total of 5 goals. The soccer cup match between Go Ahead and Utrecht in this Netherlands soccer cup match we play the best pick for this match a pick over from 2.75 goals in this full time this match now. For this play we will can look a new great points to our order and do this best play for this pick. We will can look a two win for this mach, first win for half points for three goals and a full total win from 7 points if we see this four goals at the mach what can be a real chance for our pick we play a tthe mach. Juventus missed out on the chance to wrap up the Serie A title as they fell to a surprise defeat at struggling Udinese. Juve, who have been Italian champions for exactly 3,000 days, need to win one of their final three games to win their ninth title in a row. They led through Matthijs de Ligt's powerful drive. But Ilija Nestorovski headed in an equaliser before Seko Fofana's brilliant winner in injury time. Watch Arsenal vs Nottingham Forest 12.08.2023 - Football Highlights and livestreams of English Premier League 2023/24 football fixture between Arsenal and Nottingham Forest. Best place to watch the 12.08.2023 ... Karlsruher are coming from an away defeat against Stuttgart by 3-0 goals. Before that defeat they remained undefeated in 6 matches in a row. They sit on 11th spot after 14 fixtures and managed 16 points. They recorded 3 wins, 7 draws and 4 defeats in the run. Piast Gliwice will against Gornik Zabre in match Poland Division 1. My prediction this match could be the win for Piast Gliwice with margin score is 1 goal. Piast Gliwice have good result on last 2 match in league due to Piast Gliwice have won for the all match. Meanwhile, Gornik Zabre have also good result on last 2 match in league due to Gornik Zabre have won in 1 match and 1 match is draw. Nevertheless, I think that Piast Gliwice can beat Gornik Zabre due to Piast Gliwice more strong rather than Gornik Zabre. Therefore, Piast gliwice have more chance to win on this match. Moreirense won 1-0 against Boavista in the last matchday. They are playing good before and after break. The team remained undefeated in seven matches in the league. Rio Ave is not in best form. The team suffered 3-2 home defeat in the last match to relegation threatened Pacos Ferreira. These two teams settle for a 1-1 draw in the last match they played against each other and both teams found net against each other in the last 7 matches. Moreirense have also seen 70% of their matches at home end with both teams scoring and Moreirense scored in all 12 matches. I choose this bet because teams will be in good mode and I think this game will be much more attacked one, Leipzig must win at home if they still want think about Bundesliga title and Freiburg also need points if they still wants fight for the spot to European league qualification, so in my opinion this game will be the attacking one and also last 10 games Leipzig in home were 7 times 4 and more goals and 2 times 3 goals and only one time under [Leverkusen 1:1] so I think this over will come, but we have a game without spectators so I choose only over 3.0 so we don't need so big stress, and stake 7/10. GOOD LUCK GUYS Could be just a one goal win for the guests here like last season when they won the game with 2-1 but unlike last season Chateauroux is much weaker at this moment sitting inside the relegation zone with really few points won by them even from home games, for example a few days ago they played in the cup against out of form Niort team and needed extra-time the game and they still lost it in the end and Lorient is much stronger than Niort so I really see few problems for the guests to be getting the win here in this one. It is quite difficult to understand your place in life from being this guy who will never be forgotten to being the guy worrying about your next bill,” he told BBC Sport in a 2013 interview. Brignoli earns Benevento first point Alberto Brignoli only made another five appearances for Benevento after his goal. He conceded 31 goals in his 13 Serie A gamesBenevento won back-to-back promotions from Serie C to Serie A but then lost their opening 14 games in 2017 - the worst start to a season by any team in Europe’s top five leagues. Manchester United were 2-0 up after 64 minutes when De Bruyne's shot was destined for the back of the Red Devils' net, with plenty still on the clock, before the Swede produced the intervention of the match. This victory for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer wasn't just about winning the Manchester derby but about his survival. Beating Spurs and Manchester City in a matter of days suggests that with a full complement of players, and not filling the team just with kids, Solskjaer has something. I have the feeling United started to play the way he wants. Guardiola will look to ensure his team is not vulnerable to counter-attacks as they were when United duo Marcus Rashford and Anthony Martial carved out an early lead at the Etihad Stadium last month. I think we conceded few counter-attacks in the beginning and in just two-three seconds they're in the box. Full TimePosted at 90'+8' Second Half ends, Blackburn Rovers 0, Wigan Athletic 0. BookingPosted at 90'+6' Joe Rothwell (Blackburn Rovers) is shown the yellow card. Posted at 90'+6' Foul by Danny Graham (Blackburn Rovers). Posted at 90'+6' Kal Naismith (Wigan Athletic) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+5' Sam Gallagher (Blackburn Rovers) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+5' Foul by Jamal Lowe (Wigan Athletic). Everton enter race for James Rodriguez Everton are the latest club to enter the race of James Rodriguez, who is almost certain to leave Real Madrid at the end of the season after being frozen out by Zinedine Zidane this season. Manchester United and Juventus are already in the running to sign the Colombian, but the Daily Express claim that the presence of Everton boss Carlo Ancelotti, who brought him to the Santiago Bernabeu six years ago, could help lure the former Monaco man to Goodison Park. However, Cardiff did get their own bit of fortune when the referee waved away furious home penalty appeals despite Curtis Nelson clearly handling Joe Bryan's cross. Fulham's anger at the failure to award a second penalty soon subsided when former Tottenham midfielder Onomah capped a lovely move with a fine touch and firm finish into the bottom corner of the net. Cyrus Christie headed over from close range as the hosts threatened to run away with things in a contest they might have won by a greater margin, with subs Neeskens Kebano and Ivan Cavaleiro both spurning injury-time chances. Chelsea's home form has been a thorn in their side but they put that out of their minds to thump Burnley with a penalty from Jorginho and goals by Tammy Abraham and Callum Hudson-Odoi. When second-placed Leicester took an early lead through Dennis Praet, Southampton's fans must have feared the worst. OFF THE LINE! Former Manchester United man Bardsley to the rescue. Nice play from United to work the chance for James, his effort is blocked, the ball falls for Martial, who beats Pope, but Bardsley is back on the line to block. GOOOOOAAAALLLLL!!! Burnley 0-1 Manchester United. Finally we have that goal, as Martial steals in before slotting home. Wigan face a 12-point deduction to be applied either this season - if they finish outside the Championship relegation zone - or at the start of 2020-21. The club's administrators intend to investigate how the club ended up in the situation barely a month after it changed owners. The club wrote to fans last month to tell them International Entertainment Corporation (IEC) had handed over control to another Hong Kong-based company, Next Leader Fund, on 29 May. There's got to be a process when kids sign with a club that there's some sort of educational thing put in place so they don't hit mental health [problems]. I've seen the wonders of the world'The elimination of insecurity in football is the 54-year-old's mission, and Brannigan has mellowed from the days of bawling at team-mates, too. He's had to. His new life, which also involves working as a scout for Hamilton Academical, has provided unique challenges for the tough, but softly-spoken, Glaswegian. Assisted by Pablo Fornals. SubstitutionPosted at 70' Substitution, West Ham United. Pablo Fornals replaces Robert Snodgrass. Posted at 67' Attempt missed. Arthur Masuaku (West Ham United) left footed shot from the left side of the box is high and wide to the left. Assisted by Pablo Zabaleta with a cross. A working group has been set up with the participation of leagues and club representatives to examine calendar solutions that would allow for the completion of the current season and any other consequence of the decisions made today. The decision will likely have ramifications across the sporting calendar, with Swedish outlet Expressen reporting the UEFA European Women's Championship will now move from 2021 to 2022. England's Premier League, the richest soccer league in the world, had stood almost alone in not suspending the season, but at an emergency meeting it was decided that the fixtures would stop until April 4 at the earliest. The Football League and Women's Super League are also suspended until April 3 while England's friendly internationals against Italy and Denmark have been postponed. Goal!Posted at 78' Goal! Millwall 2, Luton Town 1. Connor Mahoney (Millwall) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom right corner. Assisted by Jed Wallace. SubstitutionPosted at 75' Substitution, Luton Town. Harry Cornick replaces Kazenga LuaLua. Posted at 74' Foul by Matt Smith (Millwall). RATING: C - - - - - CHELSEA A frustrating window for Frank Lampard with Edinson Cavani and Dries Mertens evading him, so keeping hold of Olivier Giroud was vital. Ins: None Outs: Danny Drinkwater (Aston Villa, loan), Marc Guehi (Swansea, loan), Conor Gallagher (Swansea, loan), Jamal Blackman (Bristol Rovers, loan), Victor Moses (Inter Milan, loan), Tariq Lamptey (Brighton, undisclosed) Net spend: £5. At Saturday will be played new 3 games from the present round at the Premier league of Burundi. This is only alive league at Africa. The rivals at this match will be the teams of Vital'O and Le Messager Ngozi. Food poverty in England is a pandemic that could span generations if we don't course correct now. Rashford stated that the government's Universal Credit benefit system "is simply not a short-term solution" to the issue of food poverty, because "I am fully aware that the majority of families applying are experiencing five-week delays". He is concerned that child poverty is "only going to get worse" when the government's furlough scheme ends. Arsenal vs. Nottingham Forest LIVE STREAM (8/12/23) Aug 12, 2023 — Arsenal vs. Nottingham Forest LIVE STREAM (8/12/23): Watch English Premier League online | Time, TV, channel Arsenal faces Nottingham Forest ... City rarely lose cup finals and have never done so with Guardiola at the helm. In fact, they have a remarkable record of success in almost every domestic competition over the last three seasons. Following a barren first season in charge, Guardiola has led City to two Premier League titles, three League Cups, an FA Cup and two Community Shields. Sheffield Wednesday are unbeaten in their last seven home matches and head out to meet a side that they have not lost to in the last eight matches. Cardiff City have also not had a very good run away from home and that could come to haunt them here. Sheffield have been pretty consistent in attack, though they don’t score a lot of goals. They have not score more than one goal in 10 of the last 15 matches, but have scored in 13 of their last 15 matches. They have failed to score in just one of their last 11 Championship matches at home, and that was against a considerable strong side – Leeds United. Facing a Cardiff side with just two clean sheets in 12 away matches, we can bet on Sheffield to score here, but we will go further and pick a 1-0 win on the correct score scale. Their title win this season is the earliest on record, at least with regard to games remaining, with the Reds having seven still to play. That it is not the earliest title win by date is only because of the halting of football in England between March and May as a result of the coronavirus pandemic. Thirty years of hurt. Media playback is not supported on this device Premier League: A lot has happened since Liverpool last won the league Liverpool's triumph represents a huge moment for their fans, who grew accustomed to success in the 1970s and 1980s, including a run between the 1972-73 and 1990-91 seasons in which they only failed to finish first or second in the league once. England Women will open the 2021 European Championship on home soil at Manchester United's Old Trafford stadium on 7 July. The announcement comes 500 days before the tournament next summer. The 76,000-capacity stadium will be one of 10 venues used across the country, while Wembley will host the final. It will be amazing," said England boss Phil Neville, who won six league titles, three FA Cups and a European Cup as a player for Manchester United. After that I thought, 'I am never coming out this team because if I do, I ain't getting back in'. That's when it hit me, I was with the best team in Europe. Di Livio's prediction & joining elite groupDortmund were chasing a third straight German title, but were struggling to keep pace with Bayern Munich. However, having emerged from their Champions League group as runners-up to Atletico Madrid, their European campaign soon started to pick up steam. The Doncaster-born player added: "I knew after a month [of Mourinho joining] I was never going to play. It was difficult going out to train knowing I wasn't going to play. It's not worked out, but full respect to him and what he's doing at the club. He took over with the club 12 points adrift of Chelsea [now in fourth place] and now it's four. I have to be honest, I thought I would continue playing. Post updateAttempt missed. Antonio Candreva (Inter Milan) right footed shot from outside the box is too high. Assisted by Alexis Sánchez. Post updateAttempt saved. Mattia Destro (Genoa) header from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Paolo Ghiglione with a cross. Post updateHand ball by Alexis Sánchez (Inter Milan). Post updateAshley Young (Inter Milan) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 85' Scott Brown (Celtic) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 85' Foul by David Templeton (Hamilton Academical). Goal!Posted at 81' Goal! Hamilton Academical 1, Celtic 3. Odsonne Edouard (Celtic) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom left corner. Assisted by Tomas Rogic. Jan Vertonghen's family was held at knifepoint as four armed men burgled his home while he was on Champions League duty with Tottenham on Tuesday. Police confirmed men wearing balaclavas forced their way into the house while his wife and children were inside. The 32-year-old Belgium defender was in Germany for the second leg of Spurs' last-16 defeat against RB Leipzig. We have been supporting Jan and his family through this terribly traumatic time," said a Spurs spokesperson. Posted at 77' Corner, Leeds United. Conceded by Callum Elder. Posted at 77' Attempt blocked. Robbie McKenzie (Hull City) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. SubstitutionPosted at 76' Substitution, Hull City. Marcus Maddison replaces Martin Samuelsen. Posted at 76' Foul by Pablo Hernández (Leeds United). Solskjaer was furious at how United started against City, so we can expect a flying start from United's forward line in this match. The last time that these two teams met, United went in at half-time 2-0 up having also missed two penalties. The game ended 3-1 and we think United could better that scoreline at Old Trafford. That's why we're suggesting that you back half-time/full-time. Oldham have kept clean sheets in 22% of their home games and Leyton Orient have failed to score in 33% of their away games and have lost on each occasion. The hosts have obtained as many one-goal margin wins as wins with a margin of two goals or more this season, which means that if the hosts don’t win 1-0 then they are likely to win 2-0 and that still makes our under 2.5 goals predictions valid. This includes head coach Darren Currie, but the club say he has a long notice period and is expected to remain in charge if the current season resumes. United and City players also training at home Players of Manchester City and Manchester United have been told to stay away from the club's training grounds today amid the coronavirus pandemic. Jamie Vardy (Leicester City) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the centre of the goal. Assisted by Harvey Barnes. Posted at 77' Attempt missed. Jamie Vardy (Leicester City) left footed shot from the left side of the box misses to the left. Assisted by Kasper Schmeichel. Posted at 76' Corner, Crystal Palace. Obviously Mikel’s full recovery is the priority now for us all. We will work with Public Health England on the next steps in regard to our facilities and staff, and with the Premier League, Football Association and relevant clubs around our forthcoming matches in the Premier League and Emirates FA Cup. Cycling, MotoGP, Tennis, Football, Olympic qualifiers - how coronavirus is affecting sport The players - who are signed to European clubs - are due to fly first to Uruguay for a World Cup qualifier on March 26 and then to Chile to face Colombia. Italy announced a quarantine and advised against all but non-essential travel until April 3 after its death toll from coronavirus jumped by 168 to 631 this week. Wehen Wiesbaden is going to face Nurnberg. The hosts of this match are in bad shape as they lost last four of five matches played. They ended their losing streak against Kiel where they won 2:1. However, today they will play against Nurnberg which plays well but they can't win any of the last five matches. They score goals but they also concede and that's why they got only four points in their last four matches. In this clash, I see a chance for them to pick up the first three points after the break and that will be my pick It got worse for Roma as Filip Djuricic latched onto Domenico Berardi's pass to place the ball past Lopez for the third after only 26 minutes. Edin Dzeko headed one back for Roma in the 55th minute but they suffered another blow with Lorenzo Pelligrini's dismissal for a second bookable offence in the 69th minute.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page